Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Watch Out I'M DANGEROUS

this is a blog i did on myspace, and not 4 days later, Tom Brady Goes Down For The Season. Coincidence ? Perhaps.

Tuesday, September 02, 2008

All my heroes are unavailible
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes

I have been doing alot of mental inventory lately since my failed engagement. thinkin what i can do to better myself, and taking a look at the paths that got me here. and i realized the important people iv admired are dead. heres the list, my dad, dead, bill hicks dead, sam kinison, dead, walter payton, dead. and when i say admire, i dont mean worship, they are people, people fail and are frail and are no differnt than you our i. im starting to think either im a necrophiliac, or im hazardous to peoples health. im the kiss of death and april 15 and the ides of march all wrapped up in a nice 6'4 frame. so just to test out my theory, tom brady is my new hero. he plays quarterback, he wins, he bangs hot chicks. whats not to love ? tom the josh lay curse is coming for you fucker !!!

1 comment:

The Fat Anorexic said...

I just realized you have no comments on any of your posts, and that's just wrong. So here's your first, ya sad sap.