Sunday, September 14, 2008

THE HEX IS IN !!!!!!!!

The HEX is IN!!!!!
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes

i did a blog a couple days ago about how everyone i love dies, and people who know me know i hate tom brady, new england patriots quarterback. well a few days, after i posted it, he gets TAKEN OUT FOR THE YEAR, first game of the season right after i said i love tom brady !!! my best friend calls me up laughin saying dont tell me you love me anymore, another friend starts suggesting other people i should "love." its crazy, i wasnt wishing death or injury upon him, i was just wanting a 0-16 season or something like that. i wanted bill belicheck the head coach to get caught with a lil boy in a hotel room. never wanted personal injury on the guy. but it worked, and now hopefully, the colts or titans can make it to the superbowl this year without the major roadblock of tom brady and the patriots.

No comments: